- Blast your text messages right from your computer through our SMS (short message service) gateway, or have us send it for you.
- No hardware or software to purchase or install.
- Access 24/7 for any urgent or emergency messages.
- Easy to use interface to quickly set up and send your sms messages
- Unique “from” number assigned upon account opening.
- Easily upload your lists of opt-in phone numbers online.
- Maintain separate lists for different groups of contacts
- Ability to use personalized “inserts” in your message, such as names.
- Automatically include “opt-out” language at the end of the message
- Use your online scheduler to send your messages immediately or at a set time in the future.
- Access reports online to see who received your messages.
- Excellent customer service to help you every step of the way.
- Perfect communications tool for schools, colleges, sporting and cultural events, restaurants, real estate enterprises, and businesses.
How Text Blasting Can Deliver Your Important Messages in Seconds
For millions of people, texting has become the ONLY way to communicate. The texting phenomenon has been building for years and an entire generation has embraced texting, using it almost exclusively as the preferred method of communication. Now you can harness this technology to dramatically improve communications with your audience.
Text Blasting Can Instantly Deliver Your Reminders and Alerts
Sending mass text (SMS) messages from a computer can help you keep your opt-in contacts informed about future events, reminders, and the latest news. Even senior citizens are jumping head long into the texting world. The first text message was sent in 1992, and since then, SMS (short message service) texting has become the most widely used data application in the world, with 2.4 Billion active users, or 74% of all cell/mobile subscribers. For the younger generation, the numbers are much higher. Fact is, there are an increasing number of people who don’t even answer their phone or look at their email anymore, preferring to receive messages by text. It’s less of a hassle, faster, simpler and more discreet.
No Hardware or Software to Purchase – the System is Up and Running
Start your text blast / SMS program today — the system is online and ready to use.
Everything is at your fingertips online, secured in the safest “cloud” environment. After you upload your list, it’s as easy as clicking a button to text blast your messages simultaneously to dozens, hundreds or thousands of contacts. You’ll receive full reports detailing the success of your text broadcast.
Why Your Opt-In List is So Important
The most important thing you can do to take advantage of mass SMS text technology is to begin building your opt-in phone number list. You can obtain your list in two ways. First, opt-in sign ups on your webpage. And second, capturing phone numbers on hard copy forms. Stay compliant with the law and be sure to capture those numbers that give you express permission to text the recipients. As soon as you build your list, you’re 95% there! Regardless of how you build your lists, one thing is for sure — texting has become the ideal way to keep thousands of people on the same page with late breaking announcements, notices, and alerts.
Sending Text Messages to a Large Group of People
Inexpensive, yet powerful, our bulk text messaging system enables you to tap into one of the most robust online platforms. You’ll enjoy the benefits of the most advanced technology, the most efficient and helpful customer service, and the most convenient and cost effective SMS text blasting and available. Call us at 888-387-8636 or click on the Contact link above and we’ll give you with the information you need to get started.
Examples of How Mass Text Messaging is Being Used
Texting for Sporting and Cultural Events
Shows and sporting events can take on a life of their own and mass SMS texting will enable you to sell more tickets, increase patron and fan satisfaction, and handle crowds more efficiently. Announcements and notices to sports fans and cultural patrons is the perfect way to keep people informed about special promotions, discounts, schedules, unsold tickets, parking status, and even cancellations.
Texting for Political Campaigns
In the political realm, analysts say that one of keys to campaign victory is texting supporters. It keeps everyone in the loop and people are able to get late breaking announcements before they hear it on the news, allowing millions to feel they are on the inside track.