Town Hall Teleconferencing is transforming political and corporate communication
Whether you are an elected official, candidate, corporate executive or organizational leader, you now have the opportunity to personally engage your audience in a live virtual meeting over the phone. Your presentation can focus on specific issues or you can have a free wheeling meeting that can cover any topic your audience wants to bring up. You can interact with your audience and enable them to participate and ask questions or share their ideas and opinions from the comfort of their home. Who cares about the traffic or weather when you can invite your constituents to participate in your town hall meeting by just answering their phones. With this breakthrough technology, they can hear your voice and message personally, without clutter or filtered press coverage. Outside of knocking on doors and having a personal 30 minute conversation with each constituent, Town Hall Teleconferencing is the fastest, easiest and most effective way to communicate.
How Town Hall TeleConference Works
Your Town Hall TeleConference starts when the system begins dialing the phones numbers on your call list. Each recipient hears a brief recorded message that invites them to your teleconference. Should they choose to participate, they only need to stay on the line to be put into the conference. For calls that go to voicemail, rather than a live answer, your recorded message will be left indicating the nature of the call. You have the option during the teleconference to invite questions. Your participants can press "0" to indicate they would like to ask a question, and they will be put into a question queue. You will be able to see the name and location of every individual in the Q&A queue, and will control who and when they will talk live and be heard by everyone on the call. Should you need advanced information about the question topic, a member of your team can momentarily pull the caller out of the conference to get additional information, and then return them to the teleconference.
- Speak directly to the most people in the shortest time.
- Automatically invite participants to join you in the conference.
- Invitees have the option of participating or can opt-out.
- You have complete control of Question & Answer sessions.
- Focus on the issues you want to discuss.
- Screen participant questions and stay on point.
- Invite input from constituents by taking real-time polls.
- Huge savings over direct mail and postage costs.
- Instant feedback enables you to stay tuned to popular sentiment.
- Demonstrates your interest to stay informed and in touch.
- Web based system is up and running and ready to use today.
- Unlimited capacity for tens of thousands of live participants.