- Speak directly to the most people in the shortest time.
- No special equipment or software needed.
- Automatically invite participants to join you in the conference.
- Invitees have the option of participating or can opt-out.
- You have complete control of Question & Answer sessions.
- Focus on the issues you want to discuss with targeted outreach.
- Screen participant questions before they go live and stay on point.
- Invite input from constituents by taking real-time polls.
- Digital audio recording of your event included
- Invite guest speakers to address your attendees
- Both summary and detailed reports showing all participant data
- Full training on the web interface and control screens, as well as additional support as needed
- Staff chat function so those managing the event can communicate with one another
- Integrated fundraising feature if you want to take donations or gather other participant information
- Huge savings over direct mail, postage, travel and room costs.
- Instant feedback enables you to stay tuned to popular sentiment.
- Demonstrates your interest to stay informed and in touch.
- Web based system is ready to use today.
- Unlimited capacity for hundreds of thousands of live participants.
- MaxConnect option allows you to stay within budgetary constraints.
- Event capacity up to a million or more as needed.
How To Set Up a Town Hall Teleconference
- Contact us to set up your account (888-387-8636) and schedule your event
- Create your live answer and voicemail answer recordings, with our assistance
- Email us your list and we will properly format it and assign it to your event
- Schedule a date and time to receive your training – we’re flexible
How Town Hall Teleconference (TeleTown Hall™) Works
Your conference starts when your conference Operator begins dialing the phone numbers on your call list. Each recipient hears a brief recorded message that invites them to your teleconference. Should they choose to participate, they only need to stay on the line to be put into the conference. For calls that go to voicemail, rather than a live answer, a separate recorded message will be left indicating the nature of the call. Once your attendees begin joining the conference, you are ready to begin.
Invite Listeners to Participate
You can invite live questions. Your participants can press “0” to indicate they would like to ask a question, and they will be put into a question queue. You will be able to see the name and location of every individual in the Q&A queue, and will control who and when they will talk live and be heard by everyone on the call.
Do Real Time Surveys and Get Instant Results
People need and want to know their opinion counts. The beauty of the Town Hall TeleConference, in addition to Q & A, is being able to conduct real time surveys. Ask participants a question and they use their keypad to indicate their answer choice. Within seconds, you can see the results and know exactly how your audience feels about any particular issue or subject. Better yet, everyone on the call will know you’re getting their opinion.
Unfiltered Communication with Members, Constituents and Voters
There are no moderators, filters or censors. The media is unable to take your message out of context. Your constituents and members will hear your voice and the message you want to deliver. Communication is critical in maintaining member interest, input and support. Now you can use Town Hall TeleConference to stay in touch and get immediate feedback from your constituents, no matter who or where they are located.
State and County Constituent Outreach
Members of Congress aren’t the only ones taking advantage of this amazing outreach technology. State representatives, county executives, mayors, city council members and county officials are using Town Hall Teleconferencing too. State and local officials are embracing its convenience and effectiveness and using it as their primary means of communication with constituent groups. Want to just talk to senior citizens about senior issues? That’s easy. Just format your phone list to include only seniors and you can focus your attention on that topic. You can discuss whatever you want, with whom you want, when you want. The citizens and voters in your city, county or state district are waiting to hear from you.