- Instantly reach thousands of members, customers or constituents and get real time results with our automated phone surveys.
- No hardware or software necessary.
- Full reporting that provides you the comprehensive data you need to make decisions.
- Tailor your introductions and questions to maximize response rate.
- Custom Caller ID numbers to increase credibility and survey responses.
- Skip-logic capabilities allows questions to be “branched”.
- Rotating answer and question capabilities to prevent response bias.
- Voice response capabilities to open ended questions.
- Prevents early key presses to prevent answer skewing.
- Full service option enables you to launch surveys quickly, with no ramp-up time and no training necessary.
- Online do-it-yourself features enable you to take control of your survey and monitor real-time progress.
- No need to make people find your survey online, when you can send the survey directly to their phone.
- Schedule your surveys ahead of time.
- Flexible system enables you to include text to speech, hotkey transfer to live operators, and data collection.
- Proven high-quality phone transmission and dependable reporting.
Why is an Automated Phone Survey with IVR (interactive voice response) a Better Way to Conduct a Survey?
Automated phone surveys use pre-recorded questions, rather than live agents, to get feedback from the public. This makes the survey process much more efficient and cost-effective and produces quicker results. Whether you are finding out what people think about your product/service or government policies or candidates, automated phone surveys can get the information and data you need, to make decisions and move forward with confidence.
What is the Advantage to Using Your Survey Service?
Our survey system is already set up and ready to go, so you don’t have to think about investing in any hardware or software. Just compile your phone list, along with your questions, and your survey can be launched very quickly. We’ll help you record your questions in your voice, or ours if you want. We’ll assist you every step of the way. Besides that, there is no need to go to considerable expense of hiring an outside firm that employs live callers to compile results. Moreover, people are frequently more responsive to an automated survey because it is more private and they don’t have to share their opinions with a live person.
When Time is of the Essence, Get Instant Survey Results
Automated campaign surveys by phone can be set up quickly and easily to give you immediate polling results. Automated surveys use the latest interactive voice response technology (IVR) to vastly reduce costs compared to live surveys. Your respondents have the opportunity to give you the valued feedback you need, to make the right decisions at the right time.
Are Phone Surveys Better Than Online Surveys?
Generally, the answer is yes. While online surveys can delve into more details, it takes an enormous effort and cost to get people online to take your survey in the first place. By broadcasting your survey over the phone, you’ve just saved your target audience a big step. They just answer the phone and press a few buttons on their keypad — nothing can be more convenient, easier or faster. Response rates will increase and you’ll be doing your respondents a favor by saving them time and aggravation.
How Do Automated Phone Surveys Work?
First, you need to write your survey script. You will create recordings for your introduction and each question and answer set. We will assist you every step of the way to insure their effectiveness. You will create your survey with your set of recordings, and again we provide assistance in this process. When your recipients answer their phones, they will hear the questions and will respond using key presses on their phone key pad. Our system will automatically capture the key press responses, and the data will appear in your reports. Therefore you to get the pulse of your survey subjects in less time and cost than other methods.
What is Skip-Logic?
Skip-Logic is the ability to ask your respondents additional questions based on their answer to a previous question. For example, if you ask “Do you like apple pie?, press 1 for yes or press 2 for no”, the next question they hear will depend on how they answered. Those that press 1 might hear, “Do you like ice cream with your apple pie”. Those that press 2 might hear, “Do you prefer cake instead.” The bottom line is that there is no need to have people answer questions that don’t apply to them. Not only will you have better data, but it will also cut your costs by shortening the length of the calls. Most importantly, if you reach an answering machine you can choose to hang up or leave an entirely different message, rather than a survey.
Get Set Up Now to Find Out What People are Thinking
Want to get the latest “pulse” from your customers or voters? Opinions and trends can change overnight, consumers can be fickle, and influencers can come out of the blue to impact sentiments. Now you can get instant feedback on what people are thinking today. The most successful organizations stay on top of changing viewpoints by using automated phone surveys. This allows them to hone in on reactions to breaking news, announcements, or to just get a feel for reputational awareness. At costs which are a fraction of using live agents, we can set you up quickly and get you the instant results you need to make your next move. You may call us at 888-387-8636 for additional information and assistance in setting up your automated phone survey.